Monday, May 18, 2009

Blessed

Hello to our friends, I am sorry for my lack of blogging lately, after returning home with my beutiful wife Leslie, and my lovely daughter Beau and my sweet son Shiloh, I took a break from the blogging world. I have filled that time with a variety of different tasks around the house, I have enjoyed spending time with my wife and daughter, and just doing an incredible amount of reflection on the the past few months............what a ride. I have said it before and I will say it again, I am very proud and impressed with my wife. I am also so thankfull for each of you and your heart to love on Leslie and our family, this has truly bein a blessing. I recieved another bill today for services rendered on 1/4/09 and 1/5/09 ...........it takes me back.... Our God is a wonderful and mighty God.


Thank you Father for today and the incredible opportunities you lay before us....

God bless JRP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share..