Sunday, January 4, 2009

7:20 pm

Leslie was finally able to get some sleep after getting some medication that helped her with the pain she was having,and right around 7:00pm the Sonographer came to see us to see if they could tel any problems with Leslie's gallbladder , after several minutes and many photos taken he said he understood why she was in so much pain ,but left us in a strange spot because he could not share with us his thoughts ,the doctor would need to do this . So now we wait for the results and try to get some rest. Leslie was able to go back to sleep after he left.
I will keep you all updated asap...

Thank you all for your comments ,I have shared them with Leslie and she has really enjoyed hearing them ,prayers words of encouragement all of it.

What great friends and family,
we are truly blessed we love you all

JRP

6 comments:

  1. Love you guys and will be praying for you. Looking forward to hearing some really good news soon. Love
    Jason
    "be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might" eph 6:10

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love and are praying for you all!
    -The Lissner's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of the Payne's. I wanted you to know that I'm praying for your family. I pray God's peace and comfort are abounding as you wait. May He give you the strentgh to choose faith over fear during all of the uncertainty. In Jesus name, amen

    Jenny Davidson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mommy & Daddy!

    Got to Nay Nay's and I'm doing good!

    Sleep good!
    Love,
    Beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie,

    I've been praying for you and this baby for weeks, more frequently over the past few days. I know that our Lord is faithful. I pray that you feel His love, joy, peace and strength in the days to come.

    Many blessings,
    Abbey (Lorie's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie and Jeff,

    Just wanted to let you know that while I have a lot going on in my life right now with school and auditions in this next week, you have been in the forefront of my thoughts and prayers. I'm going to upload some fun pictures of me and Beau later tonight and I'll send you a link when I'm done, I hope you enjoy them!

    -Zach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share..