Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursaday 29th

Hello,

How inspiring was our guest last night, she is awesome,wow..... I am very proud of my girl,she had a great day today as well, with continued strength in her walking and control of her left arm. When Beau and I arrived at he hospital Leslie was just getting ready to go to another (PT) and they asked Leslie would you like to walk or ride and she said WALK, man, I started to hear that song "Eye Of The Tiger"in my mind, it was great thing to watch, off she went. Beau and I went around the hospital delivering some thank you dessert trays to our new friends here at Zale Lipshy, Beau really enjoyed that. I want our friends at Baylor Grapevine to know that you are still on our mind and in our hearts, we thank you for your prayers and concerns. Beau and I made it back to East Texas for school, then we will be headed back to Dallas to check on momma..

Your comments on Leslie's post were beautiful, your words of encouragement, the prayers and the living word of God each of you shared with us, we are truly blessed.

Thank you again for coming to the blog to check on my wife.
we love each of you very much and cant wait to see each of you..

God is good, and your prayers for continued strength and peace for Leslie would be so wonderful.
God bless JRP

4 comments:

  1. Jeff and Leslie

    What a beautiful and inspiring story that you are leaving. Wishing you continued improvement and a happy return home.

    Love you both

    Helen Widener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. . . . Jeff & Leslie. . . I don't really even have words right now for this post. I am in awe at what our wonderful miraculous Lord has done and is doing. Not only has he faithfully been healing Leslie and your family, but his spirit is so apparent when you are present. I really enjoyed seeing your family today. Leslie- you are an amazing woman of God. How great is your testimony. The re-occuring thought in my mind today when you were working with Beth. . . how incredible your love for life is. Thank you for shining so others can see the love of God. Thank you for inspiring me. I love the Lord, but you have strengthened my faith. Thank you again. Also, thanks for this blog. How fun it is to see my co-workers and hear the soothing music. I am so glad your life has been embedded into the lives of those at Zale Lipshy. You have truely touched my life as well as countless othrs. We may never know. Keep the faith and I look forward to seeing you next week. Congratulations, Leslie, on your "walk" closer to home and to your heavenly father. P.S. Beau is such a precious gift from God. I am praying for you Beau. AMEN- Amy, OT at Zale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Hey, Hey and hurrah Leslie! Way to go!
    sending love and hugs
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I had a visit with Leslie and Mimi, and Leslie looks great,and best of all, she is doing awesome !! I had a blessed time today and even went to some of her therapy sessions trying to follow her as she walked pretty fast! GOD IS GOOD !! Then I got to see Beau and Jeff, it was great to see them too. Leslie , you ROCK !!
    LOVE,& BLESSINGS,SHIRLEY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share..