Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday night

I am sorry it has taken all day to get out more info, but it has been a long one. As you know Leslie's blood pressure was a problem this morning, so throughout the day the doctors have been changing and adjusting her medicine and dosage. Leslie has responded to the new meds and seems to be more stable. Today was also exciting because they started unhooking some equipment from Leslie. This was not too exciting for me because I kind of liked being able to see what was going on with her, but I soon realized and reminded myself that the reason Leslie was being unhooked from all this stuff was due to the fact she is becoming more stable and getting better. We are truly thankful. Around 7:00pm Leslie was moved from the ICU to a private room. I am sitting in the room now. It is 11:15pm and Leslie is sleeping. It is much more peaceful with out all the buzzers and whistles going off. I want to say this again, we, I can't thank you enough for all your incredible prayers and uplifting comments. I must say our savior is an awesome God. How he has gifted these doctors and nurses with there talents and passion is beautiful to watch....
I also learned a little today about physical therapy, and I am looking forward to learning more about what I can do to help my wife get stronger. This body He has given us is an amazing thing ..... truly amazing..... I am sleepy now I will try and do better tomorrow with updates. I want to thank my brother for filling in for me and helping me along with the blog...
Just want to leave you with this,,He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.... wow now that is good blood pressure medicine.
I need to rest.
Good night and God bless

JRP

6 comments:

  1. I love you guys....and am so proud of you both!! I know this may sound funny....but I'm really proud of God too!! He truly is an awesome God....amazes us with who He is...

    Have a great day....seriously...may it be another miracle day!

    Love you,

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!!.........love you guys.....may God grant to you today rest, comfort and abundant Grace!

    Love,
    Chris P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Jeff. My name is Brian and I work at Baylor Medical Center at Grapevine in the Labor and Delivery department. We spoke on the phone the other morning when you gave us this site to follow Leslie's progress. I was here at the desk Monday morning. Myself and all of our nurses and physicians are following Leslie's progress and think about you guys and pray for you both. We know that Shiloh Ross is safe, happy, with God and now we will focus our prayers on you guys. We wish we could have done more. From all of us to you... God bless you and keep you safe,

    -The Labor and Delivery department
    BRMCGrapevine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,Jeff and Beau
    I am so thankful for the progress that you are making. I know that God will take the events of the last few weeks and weave them into a beautiful testament of his love and grace. I am so blessed by our friendship. I love you all.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God bless you and you're family. Keep working for good recovery. There are multitudes of people praying for you. Thank the Lord for such a supporting family. Bless Jeff for his blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share..