Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday 10:30pm

Hi, Beau and I just made it back from East Texas a little while ago, we had a really good time checking on the dogs and cat, also just hanging out together, and I cant forget the birthday celebration at Beaus school with chocolate cupcakes, plus jumping on the trampoline, lots of fun, but it sure is good to see our momma and our wife, Leslie and I talked for just a short time before she had to go to sleep she was very tired from all the therapy today, but said it all went well for her, a full hour of OT was the first thing on the schedule this morning followed by PT at 10:30, OT started back up around 11:30 , then there was a little time to rest and have lunch before PT at 1:30, then her day ended with ST at 3:00, a whirlwind tour for her today. When I returned to her room today I noticed that Leslie was able to get the new wheelchair that we were hoping for, this should make it easier for her to maneuver around in the room and halls. I am going to get some rest for now, I will do my best to bring you up to date earlier tomorrow...

Thank you Father for your love for us, thank you friends and family for your beautiful service to Leslie, Beau and myself..

God bless JRP

2 Corinthians 1:2-5
2Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
The God of All Comfort 3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 5For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first attempt at a comment though I have been following this blog since the beginning. Actually this is my second attempt; the first time didn't work...I guess that whole "you have to be smarter than the machine" thing might apply! haha

    I was heartbroken to hear of Leslie's condition and of the loss of Shiloh. I am so grateful and encouraged that Leslie continues to improve! Your family is never far from my thoughts and prayers. I know that the Lord has continually answered the many prayers according to his perfect will and in his perfect timing.
    I have so missed checking you guys in at church on Sunday mornings...seeing your family walk thru the door, each with a joyful contagious smile and your never getting aggravated with me when I ask AGAIN how to spell Beau's name. haha I think now that I have read it several times for a while now that I will know it immediately next time! I am praying for and waiting for the day I see Leslie WALKING thru those doors again at DLC! Oh what a day of rejoicing that will be!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share..