Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It is 3:15pm just finished seeing me wife. She did a wonderful job today and I am very proud of her. They had her sit up on the side of the bed and she was able to throw her leg up. I am very proud of her. They brought her a food tray in and she gave me a very strange look ,basically saying no thanks, but when I showed her the lemon sorbet cup she said let me try that, so we had lemon sorbet and a little water and left the rest of it alone. Leslie is stable and continuing to rest. They still have her on some pretty heavy med's. She is still dealing with the pain from the incision and continuing to improve her movement on her left side. Thank you for coming to visit and find out how Leslie is doing. Your prayers and comments have been a constant lift to all of us. We want each of you to know that Beau is doing very well she has been playing with may friends the last few days playing store and puppets. She has slept pretty well, but would like to cuddle with her mommy.

Thank you again for your love and support

We love all of you very much. I will keep you posted asap after a while.
JRP

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Leslie is making positive progress. Ya'll will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know how Leslie is doing.

    Rhonda Evers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff and Leslie,

    We are part of Nolan and Dana's small group. We have been praying for you for days now. I even woke up praying for you this morning, Leslie. Please know that we will keep checking your site and praying for all of you. So glad to hear of your improvement today, Leslie!
    Blessings,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff and Leslie,

    Larry and I here in Indiana want to let you know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie and Jeff,

    We are all praying for you at Baylor. We are so glad you are improving. We will keep you in our prayers while you recover and while you both try to deal with the loss of your beautiful son Shiloh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie and Jeff,

    We are all praying for you here at Baylor. We are so glad you are improving. We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers durinng your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our hearts are so filled with joy that things have taken a positive turn for Leslie. We love you all. Isn't the Lord awesome!!

    Cathy & Richard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our hearts are filled with joy that Leslie is improving. Isn't the Lord awesome.

    Love you all.
    Cathy & Richard

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got home from being at my parents ranch. I am blessed to be informed through your blog. My heart is so heavy for you as I turn to the Father on your behalf. I love you Leslie - Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. We praise God for Leslie's continued improvement. We will pray for rest and strength and comfort for you both in the days and weeks ahead. Tell Beau her art work is beautiful. It's a blessing to see it posted.

    Much love,

    Tom & Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending our love, Robin, Bobbie, Brice, Blake. Our thoughts and prayers are constantly with you all. Blakes' message to Leslie is...lesly i hope you feel better soon i love you blake

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leslie and Jeff, I am praying that you feel God's love and grace each day more and more as you heal. Craig and I have shared your story with prayers warriors from several churches and they are praying for you as well. Beau's pictures are precious, they really make the room beautiful. We can't wait to hug you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share..